Win CE driver for phidget RFID

Topics: Project Management Forum
Sep 28, 2006 at 5:32 AM
hello,
i am new to this forum and new to project too.so can anybody help me that how should i proceed further for the PHIDGET RFID DEVICE and what i have to do becoz as i am not getting it clearly about the things about.the requirement is about <phidget20ce.lib>but i am not getting it anywhere.
so plz anybody help me.
thanks.

Coordinator
Oct 4, 2006 at 4:15 PM
Hello,

Have you tried to download the driver release for CE? It is located on this website at: http://www.codeplex.com/Release/ProjectReleases.aspx?ProjectName=PhidgetsWinCEDriver

Also, I have created a PBXML project that will simply integration of the driver with your OS Design. This can be found at www.learningce.com.

Jim
Oct 26, 2006 at 7:46 AM
hi,
jim thanks for the reply.
can u just explain in detail how u have added the phidget drivers into ur platfofm and what are the the steps u have followed.it would be a great help for me.
please do answer it.

thanks smith
Nov 8, 2006 at 6:21 AM
Hello,
i have the Phidget WinCE drivers released by phidget in WinCE 5.0 and the binary files from www.learningce.com. Which I have integrated with my OS design. Then after compiling that it gives me the run time image. But at this moment the problem is that can the same process the things has to be done in WinCE 4.2, so wil the binary files and the source code released by phidget that to in WinCE 5.0 be compatible in wince 4.2.
if anybody has the answer please help me I really don’t know abt this

thanks
smith

Nov 8, 2006 at 6:23 AM
Hi Jim,

The pbxml project is made on platform builder version 5.0 if i want to work on platform builder version 4.2 what changes are required?
Mar 1, 2007 at 9:09 AM
Hi Wilson,

I am able to build the image sucessfully on Platform Builder5.0 with Phidgets Driver in it,But the phidget
RFID is not getting detected.is there anything more we have to do to get the rfid detected.

Smith